Thursday, March 31, 2016

A mixture of fun!

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday!
Hope all is well?!...

Is it just me, or does it seem it the week just flew on by?!...I swear we just started this week and now, tomorrow's Friday!! What?! lol I really don't mean to be somewhat absent from blogging/commenting...sorry about that! Hopefully, things will get back on track for me. ;)

Anyhow, today I'm sharing a fun and sweet card! I started with using some new Neat and Tangled sets. Then used some new and older Waffle Flower Crafts sets. Then added some new Lawn Fawn patterned paper. Which in the end it just become a whole mixture of things! ;)


I hope my photo doesn't look too 'dark' or anything?!...Nothing but overcast and thunderstorms.  ;)

I started with using the Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee stamp set by N&T. Which I only colored the bunny and then colored one little chick. After I used the matching die with it. Once I had by die cut piece of my bunny/banner, I ended up drawing a line from the top of the banner to the bottom, so this would give my my 'blanket'. After, I used my scissors to trim the rest of the banner off. Once I did that I used a light/pastel aqua to add some color to my blanket.

Next, I used the Lacy Layers die from WFC. Then added my sentiment/'baby' using their Be My Guest stamp set. After, I assembled all my die cut pieces with it. To finish things off, I added my patterned paper and twine. Not too hard, right?...I'd love to hear what you think?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
Hugs



13 comments:

  1. So so cute Shelly! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! So sweet. Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw!! This is so adorable!! Annnndd you used pattern paper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....this is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so sweet! I just got this stamp, but I haven't inked it up yet.... I love how you used it without the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my word.. i love this.. so totally cute
    Happy Friday Shelly..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww--this is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a cutie, your colouring and colour combo is perfect Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...cutie pieeee
    luv luv luv this Shelly..
    Miss your visit...like if you do...but if busy...next time sweety♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. If anyone needs to get back on track with commenting, PICK ME! March was a blur and that, followed by our two week Spring Break (awesome but toooo short), along with re-adjusting to work tasks, sees me behind...again. Fixing that right now! Your bunny, wee chick and baby blanket...seriously adorable! Makes me smile...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete