Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Sweet thanks

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Can you believe I'm posting a couple days in a row?!...lol  I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I will say ever since I updated my little corner it certainly does call to me. ;)

Anyhoo, I am sharing another coffee card. Though, I don't think anything about it screams 'Spring' so I'm not going to add this in the Spring Coffee Lovers blog hop. No worries though, I have something on Friday to share for that. ;) And just maybe I'll be able to create something before then?...Maybe. ;)




Once again, I'm inking up some stamps that haven't seen ink from day one! To tell you the truth, ever since organizing my stamps I can't believe not only how many I have, but how many I completely forgot about!! Terrible, I tell you! lol And I don't want to speak for anyone else, though I have a feeling I'm not alone on this?! ;) So again, I remind myself I have stamps and I need to stop spending until I ink most of these sets up. (at least for a month or two) ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm off to check out some more coffee inspiration! :)
Enjoy your day!
Hugs




15 comments:

  1. I've recently organized too~it's like seeing old friends again! Such a classy card~I love it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity of this card... it's not crazy busy. And I think you could still link it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies for late commenting; hopefully my *love*thought bubbles have reached you! Your row of coffee cups...adorable! I wouldn't mind a set in those colours in my kitchen...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun design! And thanks for stopping by to say HELLO! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jewel tones are awesome on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little coffee cup border. The bold colors are striking with the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how you stamped those mugs and the color combo is perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad your space is working for your mojo Shelly! Love your sweet coffee cups in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous CAS design. The colors just pop right off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great masking and I love the vivid colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card! LOVE the row of cups!

    P/s: I'm a stamp collector...I don't even use them so don't feel bad about forgetting some of them..*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shelly, and thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your cards, and I'd like to invite you to stop by Word Art Wednesday any time you are able and play along in our challenges. We have awesome sponsors and our theme is always Anything Goes. I hope you will stop by.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun, Shelly ... those vibrant dancing coffee cups are fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiyaaaa cuteee and colorful adorably...so sweet cup of coffee..andddd you are right..I love my new room for crafting...you can find my march post is more n more than februar post...means..you have to comment at my blog every day haha...noo it was only a joke..visit if you like sweet friend..hugs.Monika(see my second post please it has origami dress...for my first try Shelly)

    ReplyDelete