Thursday, March 10, 2016

HELLO



Hey y'all! Happy Thursday, almost Friday!! :)
Hope all is well?!...

Once again, I'm swing in with a 'just for fun' card!...But then, I remembered!...Darnell's NBUS Challenge is still going on! I actually made it in time! lol ;)
I have all these new ('new to me' stamp sets) that I have yet to use. So, I'm trying to be good and not buy anything else until I ink up some of these sets! ;) The keyword in that sentence was trying...lol...Have y'all seen the new releases that are out there?!!...Seriously, I think I'm gonna go broke this month! lol




So here's my card.





Yep. Nice and simple.
I did some easy coloring, added a few sequins after and called it good. :)
What do you think?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
Hugs

10 comments:

  1. Aw...so sweet! It is absolutely CAS and perfect! LOVE the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning design Shelly!! Love the added pink color!! P.S. Know what you mean about inking up before buying new!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love it.. such bold colors and so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! I like this sweet, bright CAS card very much. Love that yucca plant sticking up behind the two cacti. And the desert you've created to ground them is genius. Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bright pink plant is so fun and unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these QACAS cards, they can be so effective, like this one! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have to put a new photo in my card dictionary next to the word "CASlicious!" I think you channeled me and captured EVERYTHING I like about a card, Shelly!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6! I apologize for taking so long to come by and thank you. I'm finally able to be on the computer a little longer each day and getting around to see all the awesome cards. Good luck with your budget ~ darn those stamp companies anyways!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete