Monday, March 14, 2016

BABY

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is off to a great start!?! :)

Not sure if it's just me or not, but that whole 'springing forward' certainly made me not wanna get out of bed this morning! lol However if 'time' just stays this way for good, I'd be happy with that!...I can do without the whole 'fall back'. ;)

Anyhoo, I'm swinging in with yet another 'just for fun' card! I'm ahead on some of my DT stuff, so in between I've been just taking it easy and just freely creating. Sometimes it's nice just to create, yeah?...

So here's my card.




I mixed some old with the new, using Waffle Flower Crafts 'Welcome Spring' and 'Be My Guest' sets. Somehow this became a baby card! lol I didn't really have a solid plan, just somewhat knew what I wanted to use. ;) Though, I think it works?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great week!
Hugs

11 comments:

  1. oh my this is adorable.. I love those little ears.. so fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, I LOVE this sweet card and those cute little bows on the bunny's ears are adorable Shelly! Have a great week! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!! Just love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! Love the sweetness of the white and that cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet Shelly! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo sweet, love those little bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete