Monday, March 21, 2016

Happy Easter!

Hello, hello!
Yep. I'm quickly back with one more card to share, today! :)

I'm not sure if you seen or heard about it?...But it's National Craft Month and Nicole from Right At Home is having a National Craft Month Celebration blog hop!  And there's still some time to hop along and join in on the fun, too! ;)

Playing with another fun new set. I finally inked up the new Lawn Fawn Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamp set, along with their Flirty Frames stamp set.




I just thought that set was too darn cute! Seriously, who doesn't love some chicks and little accessories to go with them?!...and isn't Easter coming up really soon?! (lol) ;)

I did some coloring and added some accessories to go with, though I still think I have a pretty clean and simple card, yeah.?. ;)

Thanks again for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

  1. What a cute card and cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my HOW CUTE.. i love this.. so fun Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW thanks for sharing your CUTE Easter card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-adorable card! So so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTE card Shelly!!!
    LOVE your SWEET scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, for gosh sakes! How cute is your artist-chickie! Those bunny ears...hahahaha!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card. Love your CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! Love that bird going to town on the sign!

    ReplyDelete