Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Once again, I'm feeling waaay better and more of myself today then any other day...yay! lol :) Thanks again for all the well wishes!

So today I'm swinging on in to share another 'just for fun' card! Yesterday, I sat down at my desk and just was starring at everything. Not doing anything, just starring. lol Then I started to think to myself, I'm doomed!... Here I have this awesome area to work at and I don't even want to touch anything! lol

After 'who knows how long' (lol) I finally pulled out some stamps. Which led to this...




Honestly, I didn't know where this card would take me. Let alone, if I would even get a card from the stamps that I pulled out. I just went with the flow and took it easy. Before I knew it, it was all coming together! ;)

I did some coloring, which hopefully my coloring skills are getting better and not worse?! lol (I'm not the best at it but I do enjoy doing it! ;)) I also did a little die cutting and added quite a few sequins to the mix! ;) So what do you think?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
Hugs



14 comments:

  1. Ooh how fabulous! Love how the bold colors work with the vintage style stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is really stunning Shelly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. How fun to use an anchor and flowers in the same card. Really unique, and it works so well. Looks like you got your mojo back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The sequins are a great touch, and that bold blue is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is amazing.. I love the bold colors.. awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly I think this is fabulous! Give yourself some time, since my room has been redone it's taking some time too get back into it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. The colors are so bold and vibrant. I love how you mixed an anchor with some flowers and a cool banner! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bold colours here....and the sprinkling of sequins.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Shelly. So happy to feel you are feeling much improved. Yay. It sucks to be down for a period of time. I love your colors here, they so pop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So eye-catching and beautiful! Love how you colored this, Shelly! Glad to hear that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the bright colors! Great composition!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's beautiful! That's what I think. Don't you love it when a card comes together like that? Love the bold, bright colors against your field of white; your layering; and that this could work for a guy or a gal. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete