Saturday, March 19, 2016

Spring Coffee Lover's Blog Hop, Guest!

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday! :)

Today I am so excited to be guesting at the Spring Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!! Yay! Thank you sooo much for having me, Amy! :)



So here's what I came up with.




I'm happy to say, I now have a good variety of coffee themed stamps verses having only one set for the longest time!...I still love my first set but so many choices now! lol ;)

Anyhow, I kept things nice and CAS for card. I used Concord & 9th's Let's Chat and Lots of Blots stamp sets, along with Bags & Tags die set (for my little heart).

I'd love it, if you'd swing on over to the Spring Coffee Lover's Blog and leave some love there! :) And while you're there, I hope you join in on the fun!

Hope to see you there!
Enjoy your weekend and Happy Crafting!
Hugs

22 comments:

  1. This makes my new favorite card of yours! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the elegance of this card, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card! What an amazing CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful!!Congrats on your GD spot!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clean design! Yay for coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wonderful CAS design! Another fabulous coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the view of this cup! Congrats on being a Guestie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for guesting.. this card is awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, especially the blue heart by it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super funky cup of coffee, and a fantastic CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome CAS card! Lovely color and pretty hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally adorable, Shelly! My favorite view - well, unless you count the view from a sipping position =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card!! I love the little hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh, a CAS masterpiece starring my favorite beverage. Congrats on being featured on the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the enjoy, gives it a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! LOVE the addition of those hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. CAS at its finest, Shelly! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the top-down look of that stamp and your sweet hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your GD role...and what a fabulous coffee-themed card you've delighted us with! The wee heart: perfect! I *need* some Concord and 9th goodies...wish our CDN dollar would improve so I can splurge...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the clean and simple design!

    ReplyDelete