Monday, March 21, 2016

From all of us...

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is off to a great start?! :)

Today is the first day of my kids' spring break, so needless to say, things will be a little crazy here. lol...Though I did find some crafty time, which is good. ;)

The Spring Coffee Lovers blog hop is in full swing and perhaps you'd think I'd be sharing another coffee card...Shockingly, I'm not. (at least for today) ;) I recently bought the new Concord & 9th Birdie Banners stamp set and couldn't wait to ink it up! So without further ado...




I kept things pretty simple. Just did some masking with my little birds. And then to add some fun, for my little party hats, I turned one of the banner flags upside down. After, I took a black pen and added some lines. Simple and cute, yeah?...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great week!
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. heehee those little birds are so CUTE.. you are on a roll with cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and sweet are the best kind of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little circle birds are adorable! Smiling all over my face in seeing these sweeties...Spring Break starts Thursday (tomorrow) for me...two weeks! Yahooo!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those birds are so fun! Love the artsy coloring. I can't believe it's the last day of spring break!

    ReplyDelete