Thursday, March 3, 2016

Little Tangles-Ombre

Hey y'all!
Hope all is well?!...

Today we have a brand new challenge at Little Tangles! And another fun one it is...we're all about Ombre this time around! :)

Check it out.




I started with my background. Which I used Neat & Tangled's On the Edge stamp set. I choose three different shades of grey inks for my 'ombre'. And for a little bit of fun, I also added one hot pink stripe. ;) I then used Neat & Tangled's Birthday Tags die with white cardstock and then added a piece of black cardstock under it. Once done, I added some twine with a mini staple and adhered it to my card. Simple and fun, yeah?!...

Be sure to swing on over to Little Tangles and check out all the design team projects!! And while you're there, I hope you'll join us?!! :)

Hope to see you there! Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Enjoy your day!
Hugs

Neat & Tangled supplies used:



11 comments:

  1. Now that is one cool and sassy card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so awesome Shelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and fantastic design, Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those stripes.. awesome card Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bold and graphic! Love that strip of hot pink you added!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so awesome!!! I love the shot of pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crushing allll over your fabulous ombre striped card, with that pop of hot pink! Marvelous!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooow so adorable Ombre you made my friend...
    cute pink strip there
    cute card

    ReplyDelete