Saturday, May 10, 2014

A little Saturday post...

Hey y'all! I just wanted to swing on in today, and share another 'made for fun' card! I find myself playing with many challenges. But lately, I've been playing with only a few here and there. I'm not sure if I'm just so overwhelmed by how many great challenges there are?...Or if I'm just enjoying letting myself, do what it wants to do?...Sometimes it's nice not to have pressure on you. ;)

Anyhow, I was playing with some Altenew Stamps again. And this is what I came up with!


After many, many, many attempts, I finally ended up with my colors how I wanted them! I tell you, I was getting so frustrated about how my colors were spraying! I had color EVERYWHERE. On my work area (which that was a given), somehow on my notebook, on my magnetic ruler, on the outside of a stamp set, and another given. all over my hands! Talk about a mess! lol Leave it to me, to somehow be that messy with the stuff! ;) At least in the end, I think it was well worth it?!...


Thank you for stopping by! And Happy (early) Mother's Day to all you Moms!
Enjoy your weekend!
-Shelly-

5 comments:

  1. Oh....PERFECTION!! I can see why it took you many tries to create this CAS beauty! I adore the text on the crane and the inking of the background is stunning! So glad that you create for fun, Shelly! The result can not be more stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that look! Inky wonderful-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself making a big mess with spray ink too! Glad you persevered because the end result is fab!

    ReplyDelete