Tuesday, May 6, 2014

So Cute

Hey y'all! Just stopping in today, to share a card I made. :)

I made this purely for fun. Not for a challenge. Not for any DT assignment. Not for submitting. Just fun. I had recently bought some new stamps and really wanted to play with them more! So, using one of the new sets I got, this was an outcome from it.


And yes! Once again, I'm hooked on these darn sequins!!! lol Which, I'm only seeing more in my near future...so be prepared! ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
-Shelly-

Stamp set: Waffle Flower-Bowitful
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh


7 comments:

  1. LOVE seeing you using this stamp set, Shelly! The added sequins and tiny stars are darling with the bow! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh .... what a great card again, Shelly! For me you are the CAS Queen. I like the colourcombi and the sequins too. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! I looooooove this card-- so simple but with lots of sparkle and pretty color! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you made it just because! I wish I had time for that:) LOL! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Shelly, love that purple bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO CUTE, indeed! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet & fun CAS card, Shelly! Love the sprinkles of sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, what?! You're doing something just for fun? That's so awesome! Someone else did that recently too, and now I can't remember who it was, but it stuck in my head as something novel. Love that! We should all do this. Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete