Wednesday, May 28, 2014

hello and HI

Hey y'all! Hope all is well?!...It's feeling like summer here, and I'm lovin' it! ;) Okay, so I have two cards to share today! And I'm playing along with Poppy Sketches!


Funny thing about the one card is, I made it for the challenge I'm playing along with. Just thinking about the sketch itself, I spaced out on the colors to use! I was so happy with my outcome, then when I was looking at what I made it for...I had one of those 'doh!' moments. So, after that I made a new card. Using the sketch and colors. ;)

Okay, so here is my 'first' card.


And now, for my challenge card.


You see, they're really almost the same card. I just had to change up the colors and I added a few embellishments to my challenge card. I decided to stick with doing pretty much the same thing, because my first card, just made me that happy! ;) Hope you like them?...Do you prefer one, over the other?...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
-Shelly-


15 comments:

  1. Two great cards, Shelly. Such a sweet 'hello' card with all those little butterflies. And a darling baby card too. This sketch looks like it could be a good go-to sketch! Very sweet. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly I love both of these cards! The first card is bright and happy like I hope this summer is going to be. yesterday I was in short and a tank top at 10:30 with every window open tonight love sleeves, track pants and socks--ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooohhh two cards and they are both stunning!! I really like your style. Thanks for playing at Poppy Sketches!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look awesome...and different. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOTH are awesome Shelly :) I love the clean & crisp design on both of them...awesome details!

    Thanks for playing with us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well the good news is that you got too fantastic cards! I love the brightness of the first one and those little butterflies are so sweet, and I LOVE the alphas you used on the second. Can't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. uugghh soo cuuuteee both are adorable..I love the clouds on both card and you used the sketch so lovely..great card both Shelly...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous cards! Love the sweet stitched clouds tucked inside the frames in both designs. Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable window cards! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these polaroid cards...you rock

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these are so super cute and totally make me smile!!! Love all of the dimension you added to the individual elements!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both your cards are delightful, Shelly! And yes, we all have those moments when we stand back, admire our cards and realize *oops*. In your case though, the first is as splendid as the second (calling 'winner, winner' on that one!).
    c

    ReplyDelete