Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy birthday to you

Hey y'all! Today, I'm sharing a card I made for the current Poppy Sketches Challenge! I played along with the last challenge and loved it! And I'm not sure how it happened, but I won too! ;) What are the chances of that happening?!...But really, something about creating with these sketches, gets my juices flowing! :)


Okay, so here's what I came up with!


Now, I did keep contemplating about adding more of the 'green' color(s). But something just kept telling me 'no'. So, I just kept it, as is. ;) And really the only thing I changed from the sketch, was instead of lines down the side, I used flowers. Pretty much kept it a one layered card.

So, what are your thoughts about my card?!...I would love to know! ;)

Thank you for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
-Shelly-

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous !! I was working on this sketch today but all in vain. I can never come close to ur CAS beauties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! It's soft and sweet ans very CAS. I know very well the feeling of "maybe I should add this too..." Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply beautiful Shelly, one layered card I think are hard and you totally rocked it!!
    Thanks for playing at Poppy Sketches!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the soft colors against the white background. Thanks for joining us again at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful CAS creation! And I think the two enamel dots are the perfect touches of greens---especially given the softness of those gorgeous flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I like how you masked the card...one layer beauty!
    Thanks for playing with us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The simplicity of this is just stunning! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS card.....perfect use of the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppy Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete