Friday, May 16, 2014

Just a reminder...

Hey y'all! Just a reminder, that there's still time to play along with The SRM Challenge!

Here's another card I made!


I kept it Super CAS! I used my die with two different colored cardstock. Then assembled them together and added my sticker on top! To finish everything off, I looped some twine around it. Easy, right?!...


I sure hope you'll find some time to play with us?!!...You can swing on over to The SRM Challenge to see all the DT creations, as well as all the info you need! ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
-Shelly-

Supplies:

PTI cardstock-Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, & Aqua Mist
SRM Stickers-We've got your sticker #53007 Princess
Whimsy Stamps die-Sweet as candy 'Wrapped Candies'
The Twinery twine-Solid Pink Sorbet
Foam Squares


8 comments:

  1. Such a cool CAS card, Shelly, love the yarn and the die cut you put the sticker on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the twine actions, super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that layered die cut and the twine around it, what a neat design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously FUN, Shelly!! The cardstock sandwich is perfect for a candy die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your super CAS style. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. now that is just too cute.. love how you added the twine..

    ReplyDelete