Saturday, May 24, 2014

Operation Write Home Blog Hop

Hey y'all! Today, I'm joining in on the fun at the Operation Write Home Blog Hop!


So, here's the sketch I chose to use.


And here's what I came up with!


I did a little bit of watercoloring, with my flower. Then used a SRM Stickers doily, peeking out from behind my card. And added a my sticker sentiment. Once done, I added foam squares on the back and added it to my base card.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to swing on over to SRM Stickers blog to show some love and see all the lovely creations! :)

Enjoy your day!
-Shelly-

2 comments:

  1. I love that big flower, Shelly! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly thanks for visiting my blog now I come back to visiting you..love that big flower too Shelly...adorable card...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete