Sunday, May 11, 2014

My dear friend

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! And to all you Mom's, Happy Mother's day!!! :) Today, always marks a brand new challenge at CAS on Sunday! This time we have a sketch for you!

So, here is my take on it!


Now instead of having the 'Xs' going stright down, I decided to 'stagger' them a little bit. Hopefully, y'all can still see the sketch?!...I layered my butterflies with cardstock, to give them some 'lift'. Added some little clouds and to top it off, some sequins! Was having some fun with my card...What do you think?!...

I sure hope you'll play with us?!!...We have a wonderful prize up for grabs, from Iva Nova Chest!


Be sure to swing on over to CAS on Sunday to see all the DT creations and for all the info you may need! ;) Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
-Shelly-

10 comments:

  1. Great inspiration Shelly!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so awesome Shelly ;)
    Thank you for the sketch, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelly, what a beautiful card you've made for our CAS on Sunday! Love the colours, really nice!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The color combo and sequins and placement of everything is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just keep looking at this one, I really love the layers, the little 'surprises' in the clouds, a really cool, modern composition here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, another great CAS card! Love it. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete