Thursday, May 22, 2014

just saying HELLO

Well, hey y'all! I'm finally getting some of my crafty 'mojo' back! For some reason, it had seem to been lost!?! ;) Anyhow, I'm stopping in to share a card I made for the current Casology challenge.


When I saw 'flower' as the cue card, I knew there was a good chance I could whip something up! ;)

Here's what I did!


Recently, I received some goodies from Lawn Fawn and couldn't wait to play with them! So, not only did I use one of their stamp sets. But I also mixed in some, Altenew and Waffle Flower stamps. Fun, yeah?!...And just to give y'all a 'heads up'...You'll be seeing more of these flowers...I am LOVIN' them!!! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
I'll see y'all soon and enjoy your day!
-Shelly

11 comments:

  1. Sweet and beautiful Shelly! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply CAS-ly beautiful! Don't forget to link up to One Layer Simplicity's flower challenge, too! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, LOVE the combination of all those different stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Really love how you start each sentiment on the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly, this one layer beauty is simply adorable! Great mix of stamps...and sweet colors, too! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful CAS card, less is certainly more in this case. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate when the old mojo does a disappearing act but clearly yours is back on track! I love this sweet, clean and crisp creation! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shelly this is too cute simply and adorable..love the color combo...hugs, Monika

    PS: now I walk around your blog hope you would like to hop to my blog again...really appreciate for your lovely comment..

    ReplyDelete