Friday, May 2, 2014

SRM-Birthdays

Hey y'all! It's time to get out your SRM goodies again! We have a new challenge at The SRM Challenge! This time we're all about Birthday's! And if your anything like me, this time of year there always seems to be a TON of birthday's going on!?! ;)

So, here's my card!


Okay, so for my card I had to do a little 'trail and error'. I started at first, with something completely different. I thought I liked my first card, but then when I took a picture of it and uploaded it. I said 'nope'. So back to the drawing board I went. But then, being back to square one, I was lost on where to even start at! So, I actually left my work area. Yep, I threw the towel in. Then as I was getting the kids ready for bed and myself, it came to me...so much so, that instead of getting into bed, I went over to my little crafty area and started my card. Mind you, this was late and pretty dark because I didn't want my kids thinking they can stay up any later then what it already was, seeing there was a light on. Ha! I really, had no clue how my card was going to look in the morning! Well, I ended up calling it good. So, what would call it?!... 

Be sure to swing on over to The SRM Challenge to see our Guest Designer/DT creations and leave a little love! And you'll also see what's up for grabs and any info/rules you need to play along! ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
-Shelly-

Supplies:

PTI cardstock-Black
Teresa Collins pattern paper-Memories
Waffle Flower stamps-Bowtiful
Pretty Pink Posh sequins-Sparkling Clear
Colorbox ink-White
Foam Squares



7 comments:

  1. Those mini sequins make my heart happy! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card!I love the bold pop of red in your card. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... what a Super Cute with the bow :) Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun design! Love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bow. This is so cute Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet ! I love the bow and all those little sequins!

    ReplyDelete