Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Some more 'Love'....

Hey everyone! Hope your all having a great week so far!!

This card I share with you today, is something that actually came to me as I was working on another card. As for the first card I was working on, I never even finished it! I just kept going with this other card that kept coming in my mind!

I think my card ended up turning out quite well?!! My heart, is from an older stamp set I bought. Which I love so much, I knew I had to use it somehow! Believe it or not, I never even used it until the other day...all those years!!! :) My paper with the foil on it, was from a 12x12 sheet I had in my stash and just decided to cut it down to the size I needed. The 'Love' in my heart, I wrote by hand using a white gel pen. I added a couple rhinestones at each end.

Overall it was a pretty exciting card to do, just because I was totally working off 'idea after idea' what was coming to me in my head!! Guess that's CREATIVITY?!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!! :)


P.S.
I put two photo's of my card on this post because I really couldn't decide which one looked better?....

1 comment: