Hope all is well?! :)
Today, I'm sharing a card that I made for Scrapbook Pal's social media pages. :)
Sometimes we need that quick and easy hello card that has an impact and with Spellbinders Just Wanted to Say Collection Stitched Hi, you can do so! Simply take the Hi outline die and use it with white cardstock. Before adhering to things to your card base, use some fun colors of cardstock to make stripes and then add your die cut panel. To finish things off, a simple hot foiled sentiment and a few enamel dots. That’s it.
Shall we make this card step by step?! ;)
1. Take white cardstock and use with the Spellbinders Hi outline die.
2. Take a blank piece of cardstock, make some stripes with colored cardstock and add it to the blank piece of cardstock.
3. Add adhesive on the back of the outline panel and add to the striped panel.
4. Now to do some hot foiling. Take some silver hot foil and use it with Spellbinders Spring into Glimmer Collection-Sentiments for everyday.
5. Use the matching die with the hot foiled sentiment and then add to card.
6. Add a touch of enamel dots.
7. That's it!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon!
Main products used: Spellbinders Just Wanted to Say Collection-Stitched Hi, Spellbinders Hot Foil-Silver, Spellbinders Spring into Glimmer Collection-Sentiments for Everyday, Altenew-Enamel Dots Glacier Caves.