Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Always be your own kind of beautiful

Hey y'all!
Hope all is well?!...

Where oh where has the time gone?!...I've had quite the past weekend, as well as this week. A lot going on with my family and a trip to the ER with my oldest boy. Then doctor appointments today and next week as well. Things are just plain busy. And let's not forget Thanksgiving! I still need to get a few more things for that as well. At this rate, I'll be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off before the holidays are even here! lol

Anyhow, I do have a card to share. Yay!


I made this for the current Honeybee Stamps Challenge on Facebook and thought I'd share it here, too. :)

Well, that's all for me.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

P.S.
So y'all know, my son will be okay. He is slowly but surely getting better.
Long story short, he got stung by A bee or so I thought. The next day with his foot swollen, I looked more at it and found 3 more stingers in his foot. I thought the swelling would go down after getting the rest of the stingers/sacks out. Comes the next day his foot was more swollen and turning a dark red and spreading. So off to the ER we went. Ends up he was having a moderate reaction, as well as an infection. He is on antibiotics, which are helping but very nasty tasting (according to him). He is sure to let me know every time just how nasty it tastes. lol Though I can't blame him, no matter how old you are antibiotics are never fun, right?!...

2 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH! Your poor son! So sorry to hear about the bee sting, the reaction and the yucky medication! Wishing him a speedy recovery!
    Sentiment on your flower arrangement says it all: BEAUTIFUL!
    Sounds like a whole lot of excitement and busy happening at your place; be sure to take care of YOU in the midst of all the 'hectic'. Remember to breathe and, if need be, treat yourself to a wonderful bubble bath (lock the door *grin*)
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your son is recovering! DH is allergic to bee stings so I know what that's all about. We're getting ready for Thanksgiving too, and this year I've got lots of little helpers (plus their parents) in the kitchen. Should be fun! Now, about your card. CASimply and sweet! LOVE the pretty colors you've chosen, and I do like the 'beautiful' over the top of the flowers. This is really pretty. Perfect coloring too! Bev

    ReplyDelete