Friday, April 12, 2019

every birthday needs confetti

Hey y'all!
Happy Friday, hope all is well?!...

Of course things are still busy here, but things are good. :)

*For my AJVD post, please scroll down.*

I'm swinging back in today to share a card I made for the current Altenew April Inspiration Challenge.


Such happy and bright colors, yeah?!...Gotta love the photo, too! ;) 


I kept things very simple. I used the all the colors for my confetti and then after stamped on a sweet sentiment in the middle. I was going to leave things as it was, but then thought a frame would look nice around it. ;) So I made a frame using a couple dies and then used some foam tape on the back of it, to give it some dimension. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great Friday and weekend! :) 

4 comments:

  1. I mean, what more does a party card need, right?! I love it, Shelly!! It's a winner in my book!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect! Love it, Shelly! So glad that you join the fun over Altenew April Inspiration Challenge! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete