Friday, October 14, 2022

You are BEARY special

Hi y'all! 

Happy Friday, yay! :) 

I'm swinging in to share a 'just for fun card', no challenges or DT work...pure fun. So without further ado, here's my card...

This was such a fun and easy card to make. I chose to only color three bears from the stamp set and then easily used a circle die to 'cut' each bear out. After, I popped them into the circles on the card and that's pretty much it. I did add a hint of patterned paper for a mat and before adhering things down. To finish things off, I added a sentiment on a little piece of cardstock (and made it into a banner) and added a touch of burlap twine and a little red heart. Simple and sweet, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! :) 

P.S.

All products used are from Trinity Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment