Monday, September 5, 2011

Greetings!

Hey everyone! I hope your all enjoying the holiday! While I'm making cards, I'm also watching Lifetime Movies...they always seem to reel me in! Now that I think about it, I really don't know how I'm even managing to make cards and watch movies at the same time! Ha! :)

Okay, so this is my first card I made for the start of the day! I kept it simple, I wanted my glittered flower to be the focus. Glitter can be fun but why...why must it be everywhere? lol No matter how careful I try to be with it, I will always find it on my face, hair, clothes, etc...here, there, everywhere...even days later! :) Though it is worth it, isn't it?!

Thanks for stopping by and I hopefully will get some more cards done today! :)

2 comments:

  1. great card! love the background piece and glittery flower. i hate using glitter, but love the effect once it's done...it's everywhere in my carpet...and on my cat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, glitter can be a mess but it is SO worth it, especially on this card!

    ReplyDelete