Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just for you...Happy Birthday!

Hey everyone! It sure seems like forever since I did my last post, though it's really only been a few days. Things have been somewhat overwhelming for me right now! I had two of my kids sick, another two off the walls, I had a sore throat...I'm not sure how I'm managing to get through this week!

So, I have another birthday that's this week and this is a quick card I made for them. This card really on took me 5-10 min. to make. Being I'm a little pressed on time right now, this is the best I could do.

Thanks for stopping by today and hopefully my schedule will get back on track soon! I have a lot of thing's to use (I somehow found some time and a little extra cash to get some things)! :)

1 comment:

  1. Shelly, wow you are a busy lady! I hope you are feeling better (and the kids, too) so you can get to play with your new stuff! I love the birthday card you posted today...sweet background, great hat, sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete