Thursday, November 17, 2011

Paint!

Hey everyone! Hope your all having a great week so far!! For my card I'm sharing today, I used a stamp set that I actually never used before today! I bought the set sometime ago, put it away and somehow forgot about it!....That was until I went through my stamps! :)

A fun little paint card, perfect for an Artist/Art Teacher! The stamp set I used was TPC Studio-Painting and Drawing. For my drops of 'paint', I used Tim Holtz-Ranger alcohol ink in Wild Plum and Stream. I put some drops where I wanted them and then while still wet took a 'stipple' brush and pounced on top of the drop, moving the brush around as I went. I also used some Tim Holtz-Ranger Distressing Ink in Weathered Wood around the edges of the card.

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a FUN card! Sounds like you had some fun making it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! love the color splotches :)

    ReplyDelete