Thursday, October 25, 2012

Season of wonder

Hey y'all! So, I'm stopping in real quick today, to share I card I made for The Play Date Cafe challenge! I'm gonna try and be back tomorrow. Though with hurricane Sandy coming my direction, I'm not sure how things will be. Schools are already closed for tomorrow. I may lose my power for a bit?...hard to say right now. Other than that, everything should be fine. :)

Okay, so check these colors out!! I love them!



I really had know clue, on what to do for a card. The only thing I did know, is that I had gold glitter tape and knew I wanted to use it! So, I grabbed my tape and just sat there, looking at it. What was I gonna do?....I started looking at my punches and thought I'd see if there was one, to catch my eye. Sure enough, there was. And believe it or not, I don't use a whole lot of punches. I have MANY punches and yet, they just sit. I don't really know why?...I guess I don't always know what to do with them?....

Okay, so here's my card!



I used my punch twice, for the snowflakes. I added my gold glitter tape behind my punches. And added some pearls for my "mint" color. To top everything off, I added a little label, stamped with my greeting.



Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty CAS winter card! Love the glitter tape and mint pearls! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful!!! i LOVE the gold glittery snowflakes..great design Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, this is such a great CAS layout! I love the glitter tape behind the unched snowflakes...so sparkly!

    Hope the storm passes you by...we're not sure yet if its going to affect us here in NJ, but we'll soon see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! This is so pretty! I love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card...hope the storm passes you by..thanks for joining us at at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! i love the tape hiding behind those punched snowflakes! we're gearing up for the storm here in ct, let's hope it isn't as bad as they say :) Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and elegant. I love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so dainty~love it. Thanks for playing with us at the PDCC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you did with those snowflakes! So glad you could play along with us at PDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your family made it thru Sandy safe and sound! Your card is so pretty, I love your CAS design! Thank you for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you're okay after Sandy! Your card is stunning and the way you used the punch was so clever. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete