Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gift tag

Hey y'all! I hope you're enjoying, this lovely Sunday?! :) Today, I'm sharing a gift tag...yes, a gift tag! I saw Casual Fridays challenge and thought I'd go for it!



I don't do many gift tags, so this was a little bit of a challenge, for me. I wanted to keep it CAS and somewhat "soft". After going pulling out some dies...I thought of the tag, as an ornament.



I think I did okay?! :) I didn't put a "to" or "from" because sometimes I think a tag, is just nice by itself.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, really! Very beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and delicate Shelly! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete