Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Capture Life

Hey y'all! I'm back with a second post!....Whaaaat! Two posts in one day?!! lol I'm surprised myself, that two cards came to me! ;)

So, this one I made for the current Simon Says Stamp challenge. And yeah, I was getting down to the wire on this one, too! This week's theme "Take a picture". What fun, this card was! :)


Really, I was just having fun! I didn't know if it would turn out to be something I would like or not! But I must say, I do like it!


Using some washi tape, throwing down some ink mist, and adding some sequins. How can you go wrong, here?! :)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. I like it too! It's a really fun card. That washi tape is awesome too! Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. Love the splatter and the bold pop of yellow. Thanks for playing along with us in the Take a Picture Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! Fabulous layering Shelly! Awesome design

    ReplyDelete