Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Saturday!

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend?! :) I'm just stopping in real quick to share a card I made for Casual Fridays current challenge.


And here it is!

And if you look closely, you can see a little enamel dot peeking out by the button. :)

How this came to me, I don't even know! lol I'm really starting to question my skills. Half the time I just go with 'whatever'. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. In this case, I think it worked out quite well?!...I'm kind of lovin' it :)

I kept it simple, though I added quite a few different embellishments. I'm not sure if I went overboard on that or not....I think the enamel dots, clouds, button and twine all 'go' together....?...... ;)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! I love how you created your banner! And yes, they definitely go together, a perfect combination of CAS doodads! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This totally works! What a fantastic design!!!

    ReplyDelete