Sunday, February 2, 2014

Make it round

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! It's that time again....time for a new CAS on Sunday challenge! :) This time it's all about, making your card round.



Here is my card!


Now, making a round card seems easy, right?!....Well, for most it probably is. However, for me I struggled with this challenge! lol Maybe I just make it hard on myself somehow, but I really had to keep trying and trying...and trying! Though, I ended up with a round card and I think it's quite cute....?.... :)

So, are you ready to play with us?!! For this challenge we're doing something a little different....The winner will be our Guest Designer for the next CAS on Sunday challenge!!! How cool is that?!! :)

Thank you for stopping by! And don't forget to swing by CAS on Sunday and show some love! ;)
Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. You got it! Round abounds here ... sequins, flair, word balloon, and of course the base. Love your flair in the negative balloon. And then just to balance it all out you've got the jagged swish. Totally works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM your card is stunning Shelly ;o)
    Thank you for the inspiration ..
    love making round cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, this is such a sweet round card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is such a stunner :)

    ReplyDelete