Sunday, March 2, 2014

On cloud nine

Hey y'all, happy Sunday! :) It's that time again...time for another CAS on Sunday challenge! This time it's all about 'Color me pretty'! We wanna see some color(s), using markers, pencils, watercolor, etc.



So, here's what I came up with!


I was just having some fun with this card! I'm still experimenting with the whole watercolor thing, though I am enjoying it. :) Now, I'm not sure if y'all can see it or not?...But there is some blue, before the green on my card. I tried my best to capture it, though it was a challenge because of how light it is.


So, are y'all ready to play with us?!....I hope so! If you do, you have the chance of being the Guest Designer for CAS on Sunday's next challenge! How fun is that?!!... :)

Thank you for stopping by and see y'all soon!
Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. I love this. Looked closely and could see the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Shelly. I'm thinkin' you're going to like playing with watercolors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done. CAS perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely lovely!! I love the splashes of light yellow (and blue )...well done, Shelly! You may know that I do have a new challenge blog going on with water-coloring? Just saying ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is as lovely and super CAS as usual, Shelly. Stunning! Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my my this is CAS perfection, u are so inspiring !!

    ReplyDelete