Saturday, December 27, 2014

Look who's 6



Hey y'all! Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas!?!...Ours was pretty good. Though, it's never quite the same without my Dad aka Santa calling on Christmas morning...those little things that I just can't ever seem to forget. However, I did manage to get through everything, so I'm counting that as pretty good. ;)

Today, I'm stopping in to share a little card I made for the Butterfly Reflections Ink link up.

Check out the colors...


Seriously, I LOVE the colors!...Though, I did have some trouble using them! lol I still think there's a lot going on, so my minds been running wild. However, not so much with my crafty mojo. (I need to change that! ;)) Hopefully, this is a start! 


And this sweet little birthday card, I'll give to my youngest in February. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
See y'all soon! 

12 comments:

  1. What a SWEET card! Love the perfect colors! GREAT take on the challenge, Shelly! Thanks for stopping by my blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shelly this is so clever love all the color combo red and blue together looks awesome on your card and love your CAS style as always...and this is amazing design.

    May I ask you maybe my eyes is too old...i have difficult time to find your comment section cause it is in pink COLOR and the background of your blog is white..maybe if you change to be BOLD pink or purple (if you like this color cause it is my fav color hehehe :) ) maybe its easier to find something on your lovely blog cause pink on white is difficult to find really Shelly..its not a critic its only an idea.hope you can change a bit your layout colors...hugs and happy holiday my new blogland friend..Moniks

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super super cute card! Your youngest will love love love it! I love the banner and the white space--- FAB take on this challenge:) <3

    THANKS so much for stopping by my blog and leaving love--- your love, support, and comments mean so much to me <3 HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my this is too cute..love how you created the banners.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE design here Shelly!! LOVE that banner!! :) Wishing you a Happy & Healthy New Year in 2015! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing great, Shelly, just like your Dad would have wanted. You didn't say, but I was hoping your brother would have kept up the tradition for you and the kids. Your card for the little guy is so CAS and so happy!! Kids love to see those big numbers, especially when he can now hold up fingers on TWO hands to show how big he is!! I wish you all the best in the new year, including lots of mojo juice!! Thank you for your friendship! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your memory of your Dad with us, Shelly. It's great to hear stories like this so we know how important these things are in our own children's lives. Wonderful birthday card here ... I'm impressed you work so far ahead of time. That's something I'd definitely like to work on in 2015 : ) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card Shelly. Love the flag and star banners... the colors look great on the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so super cute!!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete