Monday, January 26, 2015

Waffle Flower Photo Challenge

Hey y'all!
Welcome back to another Waffle Flower photo challenge! :)


What a bright and fun photo it is!


Here's what I came up with.


I have to say, sometimes these photos/colors can be challenging. Though, after some thinking and playing around, they truly are fun to play with! And it's fun to see what others come up with as well! ;)

Keeping things clean and simple, I used stamped my flowers in orange and pink. Then added a 'pop' of red by them. Top finish my card off, I added my die cut 'perfect'. Which I actually layered three times. So, what you think?!...

Be sure to swing over to the Waffle Flower photo challenge and join in on the fun! You'll wanna be sure to check out all the DT cards, too! ;) Hope to see you there!

Hope to see you there!
Thanks for stopping by!

Waffle Flower Supplies:

Waffle Flower In Every Way stamp set
Waffle Flower Perfect word die 

21 comments:

  1. This is the cutes flower card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks perfect! I like the white sentiment over the warm colors of the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these bright and cheery cards I'm seeing around the net. Yours is so great because the colors just pop off of the page. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! The flowers just pop off the card base!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly fabulous flowers colours! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a CAS Queen. I just love your style Shelly. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a colorful and happy design!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Shelly!!! I love how bright and cheery your card looks and feels. I love the white Perfect die cut over your beautiful flowers. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've captured the simplicity of the inspiration photo perfectly. Your card is lovely! Bold and bright colors used in the sweetest way. Just delightful! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love how you stamped the flowers, the colors totally pop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shelly, you're amazing! I can't believe you took those colors and made such a fresh and clean card! You're a master : ) I seriously love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I see a inspiration photo from a blogger, my heart kinda jumps as I scroll down in anticipation of what they did with it. I literally smiled when I saw this card. Perfecto!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is gorgeous. The colors really pop off the front of your card and the die cut sentiment in white is a great contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect! The colours really pop of the white! And I love how you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect! This is so simply pretty, Shelly.

    ReplyDelete