Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Wonderful

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday! :)

Hope you're having a great week, so far?!...Not too bad, here. Though, I'm still trying to get this whole morning thing down again! lol That 'spring forward' did it, I tell ya! ;)

Anyhow, I'm just sharing a card I made for the current Little Tangles Challenge. And this time it's all about 'anything goes'!


Here's my card.



Oh, my! I did some coloring! lol I'm certainly not the best at it, but I do enjoy it! ;) I started by masking off my area. Then randomly stamped on my flowers and leaves. After, I removed my masks and did my coloring. Once done, I added my strips of black paper and finished it off with a wood veneer banner, with my sentiment stamped on it. So, what do you think?!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

15 comments:

  1. wow totally gorgeous.. i love how you stamped that background..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so fabulous and I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The bright coloring is so striking against the black strips. Very cool that you stamped on the wood veneer, will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colorful and pretty, Shelly! Great coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's pretty! I thought it was patterned paper....so you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stamped/colored panel, great color choices. I love your new photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty colors, Shelly! I love your design and how you've set it off with the black on each side! That stamped wood veneer sediment is the perfect finishing touch!! BTW, I love the gorgeous new profile photo of you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colors Shelly, you know I love the BLACK in this, yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo beautiful Shelly!! I really love the colors for your flowers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Your coloring is just fine! Love how you've kept this CAS, and yet is full of interest and color. The wood veneer with your sentiment is the perfect finishing touch. This is good! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous design!!! The flowers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh dear this is sweet and love the color combo and love that crisp design
    I will CASE ing this
    may I??
    I love your design so simple and beautifully made
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. What I think is that you should do more colouring because this is fabulous Shelly! I love the shades you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it! And I think your colouring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete