Friday, May 29, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge

Hey y'all! Happy Friday! :)

It's time for a new CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!
Which I'm sad to say, but my DT term has come to an end, so this is my last challenge post for CAS-ual Fridays. It has been so much fun being on the DT and I will truly miss it! Thank you Michele for having me! :)


So, here's my card.


Be sure to swing on over to CAS-ual Fridays and see all the DT projects! And while you're there, I hope you'll join us?!!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Used:

Lovely stamp set
Mon Ami stamp set


14 comments:

  1. Love how the bright turquoise pops! Great simple and clean card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice CAS card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be still my heart, LOVE everything about this CAS card!!! The colours, WOW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this flower
    love the color and love the CAS card you made
    you are a queen of CAS card Shelly
    busy again with kids holiday? me too kids has 2 weeks holiday but me still must working (no holiday cause my manager has holiday to Italy...I stay in munich only hehe :) )
    busy mom hehe
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly, this is gorgeous! Love the CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Shelly, you've done this beautifully and I love the pop of color you've chose for this challenge!! PERFECT Summer design! :) Hope to play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that flower set.. this is gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your time on the CAS-ual Fridays DT was well spent. I've always enjoyed the cards you made for that challenge, but I know you'll have cards up that I can still enjoy! This one is a delight, and a great send-off. Beautifully CAS! Have a great weekend. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shelly, how sad that your DT time has come to an end, but...I know where to find you *grin* Your card here: love, love and love! A gorgeous flower set and the aqua...oh my! Stunning!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a way to go out with a bang! I love the pop of color from the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how this is so organic and yet very modern at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Shelly! It's so neat.. :)

    ReplyDelete