Sunday, July 5, 2015

Smile

Hey y'all! Hope all is well?! :)


Today, we have a brand new challenge at CAS on Sunday! And this time it's all about 'embossing' and any kind will do!...How fun is that?!...

Here's my card.


Well, when I saw embossing was our challenge, I immediately thought of the new embossing folder I recently got. Annnd I remembered my friend Amy challenged me to use it. So, that's what I did! ;) I did think of using it as my whole background, but was a little stumped. Sooo, I thought why not do some more embossing for my background by heat embossing (in white).

Hopefully, you can see the background embossing?! ;) 
I used a square die for my pineapple embossing and then added some color to it. I knew after it needed just a little something else, and what better than a wood veneer pineapple?!! ;) So, there you have it. What do you think?!...

Be sure to swing on over to CAS on Sunday and see all the DT creations! And while you're there, I hope you'll join us?!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

  1. Yay! What a fantastic pineapple card Shelly...I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Shelly! this is precious, luv the ink shading...so cool!

    I am having a month long giveaway every week this month on my blog, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that embossed background.. and cool pineapples..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Shelly. Beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pineapple-licious! Love the subtle smiles in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design!! Love the embossed background Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh i love it!! The background is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that Pineapple so cuuuteee and that yellow background marvelous...how are you dear miss your lovely words on my blog
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's great! LOVE how fun and CAS it is! The wood veneer pineapple was inspired, as was the white on white embossing. Really sweet card. Love it. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is so very stunning, I like the smile embossed BG too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Apologies for falling behind in commenting (although your cards have been fully admired as they appear in my Feedly!), but we've been crazy-busy...on a road trip right now, and another planned for three days after we return home...across Canada! Eeeeee...Anyway, time to catch up on your gorgeous creations, like this one, that has planted a smile all over my face! Pineapple perfect and smile-making splendid!
    Hugs~c
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete