Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A love card

Hey ya'll!

I'm stopping in today to share a card I made, which was 'just for fun' but then I was browsing around at some challenges and saw the Casology challenge has 'adore' as the cue card. So, with my card being 'love' I couldn't have asked for better timing! ;)



Check it out!




I don't usually play much with MFT stamps (being I really only had one waaay older set of theirs. lol) but I recently won some MFT goodies from my friend, Vera and had to put them to use! :) ...Thank you, Vera!! I did also have to buy those new MFT 'wonky stitched' dies...I mean, they are just awesome!! (in my opinion and yes, you'll being seeing those on my cards for a bit! lol)

Anyhow, I kept my card simple and just did some die cutting and coloring. Once done, I put everything together and 'ta-da'!...my card! :) And I did think about stamping on a sentiment, but after some more thinking, thought the little wood veneer piece and enamel heart would pretty much work. ;) I'd love to hear what you think?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
Hugs

20 comments:

  1. heehee how cute.. i love those little birds.. such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Those little birds are perfectly precious, Shelly, and I love your festive palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word this is too CUTE Shelly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly oh dear this is stinking cuuuteeeeee
    winner card and if this is not winner I wonder why
    perfecto CAS
    I love your idea sweety
    I came back from Indonesia and still have no crafting things
    will catch up as soon as I could
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh! This card rocks!!! I love how bright they are and how they pop against the white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Great design, looks super CAS but great detailing. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute! And I love those wonky stitched dies! They are on my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so very cute. Love those birds. I also just bought those MFT wonky dies, and I am using them on very single card, they are so darn fun. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clean, cute and simple, Shelly! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE THIS! SO MUCH!! CAS gorgeousness, paired beautifully with that wonky frame die! Love that you joined us at CASology this week, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, these cuties are simply adorable.... no words needed to convey the message on this card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO cute, Shelly!!! :) This came together beautifully!
    Thanks so much for joining us again at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfectly CAS, love that they are popped up and your embellishments add a great mix of textures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ta dahhh is right, Shelly; this is one cutie-patootie card! Darling lovebirds and the wonky stitching on your panels are fantastic! Hopefully, my 'supplier' in Canada can bring the wonky dies to her place and then they can come to mine *grin*..
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete