Friday, April 22, 2016

Keep calm and on stitch on-AJVD post

Hey y'all! Happy Friday! :)
Hope all is well?!...

I know my blogs been a little quiet here and there. Though, I just been working on some DT stuff and trying to stay ahead of things. ;) Hopefully, this weekend and next week I'll have some stuff to share!

Anyhow, I'm just swinging in today because I'm up on A Jillian Vance Design blog! Here's a little peek at my card.



I'd love, if you'd swing on over to A Jillian Vance Design blog and leave some love there! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See y'all soon!
Enjoy your Friday and weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty colours on your spool and that wee heart just tickles my fancy! I second Bev's comment over on the JVD site: the needle/sentiment connection is pure fun! I know what you mean about trying to stay on top of DT tasks...seems like I'm never ahead. Need some 'just play' time!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. just seen it and totally love it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute Shelly!! I love that stitched heart and sponged edges of the spool! :)

    ReplyDelete