Tuesday, February 28, 2017

One Layer Wonder

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Well, if it isn't red or black cardstock, it seems to be kraft cardstock that I have trouble photographing!! In all honesty I'm no expert, actually far from it. Though, I always continue to practice my photography skills and editing. Today, seems to be one of those 'I feel like pulling out my hair' (etc.) days on editing. I can't seem to get the editing quite right...take 1, take 2, take 3, etc. Nothing is working in my favor. However, I can't sit here and be stressed about it. So with that being said, I'm still sharing my photo. ;)

I did make this card for the current CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.


So here's my card...


Lately, I've been leaning towards using kraft cardstock and using colored pencils. I started with randomly stamping on my flowers and then stamped on some little dots. After, I did some quick and easy coloring with one flower. In this case, I chose purple. And after added my sentiment. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day! 




6 comments:

  1. Wow! So gorgeous Shelly! Purple is my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That white works really well on the kraft paper, Shelly. And I really like the purple bloom and how it just pops right out! It might have been EZPZ, but it's really pretty too! Fun card!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done!

    P/s:I find kraft paper hard to photograph too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Shelly!!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, your photography is outstanding, especially for this lovely card! You, kraft, white ink, flowers and coloured pencils make for an amazing combination! The purple bloom, set right next to the sentiment...swooning! Another love...
    Hugs`c

    ReplyDelete