Monday, April 3, 2017

Greatness

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!...

For me, it's Monday and just as hectic as the last one. lol As crazy as things seem to be lately, I'm trying to remind myself to slow down some, as well as take time for myself. ;)

With that being said, I did find some more time to escape from things and created yet another card. :) I'm also going to enter this one into the Altenew April Inspiration Challenge.


Honestly, I'm still on this whole 'Altenew' kick! Which I love but ohhh my wallet...or should I say, my husband's wallet?!! Ha! Recently, I caved in and bought another new stamp set, along with their new markers. Not that I needed anymore markers or anything...lol

For my last card I entered in this challenge, which you can find here. I was inspired by the colors and plumeria (which I still am) though this time, I chose to go with just the colors.


Now, I still have a lot more practicing to do with my coloring! Though, I don't think I did to bad with this piece?!...(note: I am loving their markers and in hopes they'll come out with more colors soon, they'll certainly have a home here.) ;) After I finished my coloring, I added my sentiment and then a few yellow sequins. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon...I'm off to do some commenting! :)


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, Shelly. I think your coloring is just wonderful! I haven't tried the Altenew markers...yet.... lol!! And I've got a huge order in my cart at SSS, including more Altenew, too. They're wonderful stamps. But back to your card. I noticed those pretty sequins right away. You've given this just the right amount of 'pop.' Sweet card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sentiment, and you did a great job with your coloring! TFS and good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design, beautiful colouring, beautiful...everything! I'd love to try the Altenew markers, but with our CDN dollar so low...nope! For now, prismacolour pencils and a LOT of practice!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make wonderful CAS cards, Shelly... always surprising!

    ReplyDelete