Friday, November 17, 2017

AJVD post-Peace

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!!
Hope all is well?!...

Just quickly swinging in today, as in it's quite a busy Friday for me! Doctor appointments for two of my kids, grocery shopping, pay bills, etc. Oh, and we're gonna try to go to the zoo to see the dinosaurs!...Busy but some fun in there, too! ;)

Anyhow, I'm up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog sharing a Christmas card. Which for this card I went way out of my comfort zone! Here's a little peek...


Be sure to swing on over to the A Jillian Vance Design blog to see my full card. And while you're there, I'd love it if you would leave a comment there too! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your Friday and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. lovely DIES Shelly..and that Peace is lovely there in the frame...
    beautifully made Shelly
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete