Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Dream Big!

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Things are good here and of course, things are still busy! ;) Tomorrow my oldest son will be 12 years old!?!...How in the world did that happen?!...I don't know. lol He's a little bummed that there's school tomorrow, though I promised him we'll make it up to him. He wants to go to Dave & Buster's, so Dave & Buster's it will be. ;)

Anyhow, onto my card. I'm still using up goodies that have yet to been used or only used once or so. (Still trying not to buy anything...though are there ever some things that I want! lol)

And I can't tell if my eyes are playing tricks on me or what!?! lol My photo seems a little 'fuzzy' to me?...Though, maybe I've been looking at the computer screen too long?...Or my eyes are tried?...lol Not sure how it looks on your end, but I hope okay? ;) I apologize if not...darn editing. lol 

I have used this set before, but I couldn't resist coloring another one of those elephants! So cute, right?!...I used colored pencils and kept everything pretty soft and straight forward. I also used another one of those 'storybook' dies for my background...I can't seem to get enough of those, either. ;)


Well, that's all for me. I'm off to do some commenting and visits!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweet card and happy birthday to your boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that sweet elephant.. cute card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....so cute!
    Hope your boy had an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh cuutee Image and love the soft color on your card
    sweettttt card

    ReplyDelete