Saturday, May 12, 2018

Style. Charm. Beauty.

Hey y'all!
Happy Saturday! Hope all is well?!...

Time just keeps on flying by...things have still been busy, here. I think with trying to finish up the last bit of school for my kids, DT projects, and a mix of a few other things, it makes my time go way too quick! By the time I get to trying to blog, I'm already caught up in something else. Which drives me crazy because I'm usually pretty good with my blogging and visits. And I'll say it again, hopefully I'll be back to my normal schedule soon. It's bound to happen, right?!... ;)

Anyhow, I have a card to share today. Yay! I made this for the current May Altenew Inspiration Challenge. 


My inspiration came from the colors and flowers. Also, while looking at the Altenew store/blog many projects inspired me, as well. 


Yep. I had to pull that stencil out again for my background. ;) This time though, I used a pink ink rather than grey. Then I did some old fashioned cutting (fussy cutting) with my stamped image. And after added a little bit of color to a few of the blooms, using some 'crayons' with a wet paintbrush. I added a few different words in a aqua color before adding my 'love' in black. Easy peasy, right?!...


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your weekend and see you soon! 


2 comments:

  1. Love that stencil too yay! Your card is gorgeous Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the stripes paper is yummy
    adorable color of the flowers
    Beautiful and elegant card Shelly
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete