Friday, August 10, 2018

A day with you...

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!!
Hope all is well?!...

*for my AJVD post, please scroll down.

I'm swinging back in today to share a card for the current PinkFresh Studio August Challenge.


I didn't really have a plan for my card, though I knew I wanted to use some of the new goodies that I got. ;)


I kept everything light and simple...
I started by coloring in my buildings and then built a scene with the other images. I was going to color in all my images but then thought I liked the look of just the buildings colored. So I left it as is. To finish things off, I added some gold jewels and my sentiment/banner. Simple, right?!...

Well, that's all for me today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. SO pretty!! This is one of my latest fave stamp sets, and I adore the added gold jewels!! Such a perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with the August Pinkfresh challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I like just he buildings colored!! Very graphic!!

    ReplyDelete