Monday, October 29, 2018

My friend

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!...

Today, I'm swinging in to share a card I made for the current CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.


Such a pretty inspiration photo, yeah?!...


I used a woodgrain embossing folder for my background, which I know it may be somewhat hard to see but it is there, I promise you. ;) After, I already has a panel that I made using some distress oxide inks but never used (until now) for my leaves. Isn't it nice when you can finally make use of something that you might have had sitting around...forever!?! heehee. For the veins on my leaves I used a gold glitter cardstock. Then I simply added them to my woodgrain card panel. To finish things off, I added a sentiment to a strip of cardstock and placed it slightly over my leaves. Then a touch of jewels. Easy peasy, right?!...


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Shelly, I love this!!! The teal with gold leaves are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty.. love those blue leaves..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just playing around with those leaves. Love what you created with them. Thanks for playing along at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete