Sunday, December 16, 2018

Thank you for being so sweet

Hey y'all!
Happy Sunday, hope all is well?!...

I'm just swinging on in with a short and sweet post, today.

I saw the Altenew 2018 Year in Review Inspiration Challenge and just had to play along. ;)



I went with using the January challenge inspiration. The colors had me thinking summer....


Nothing screams summer like ice cream, right?!...heehee
I used some stamp sets that I had for a little while and just never really used them or maybe used once. (I really need to be using all the stamp sets I keep buying before I buy more! Though, I've been saying that for years and still haven't really done it. lol) Anyhow, I kept things simple. A nice bright yellow background and then my ice cream popsicles, which I made strawberry or maybe raspberry, whatever you choose. ;) Then added a touch of orange sequins. Fun, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment