Saturday, January 26, 2019

You deserve the very best

Hey y'all!
Happy Saturday! Hope all is well?!...

Well, (knock on wood) my head isn't hurting anymore. I think that headache yesterday was more of a migraine...really took a toll on me. Whew. Hopefully no more of that. ;)

Anyhow, I'm swinging in today to share another 'just for fun' and no-line watercoloring card. I've been still practicing away with the watercoloring...even though they may take me DAYS to finish, I think they are worth it in the end. :) I'm sure others can do a whole watercolor card in the same day, but I'm just not at that level yet. lol


Once again, simple. And please excuse my slightly crooked sentiment...I was not going to start over! lol 

Well, that's all for me. I'm off to visit some blogs and do some commenting. :)
Have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by! 

5 comments:

  1. Stunning colouring! Migraines and any sort of headache are so draining - hope it's all good for you now, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is absolutely Lovely Shelly! The defined color on the edges of each image is Dreamy.
    Sorry that you are suffering migraines. Do you find them to be weather related? My DH and I are are tracking his, and they do seem to come with a drastic break in the weather. The month of April has proven to be a a month long migraine for the past two years...needless to say we aren't looking forward to that month! Here's to a steady recovery from a weary malaise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, this is so pretty! Hope you stay well, migraines are no fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the Migraine not come again Shelly
    and hmmm not bad the watercoloring
    I learn much from Sandy Allnock and I am also newbie at watercoloring
    I am on the Level to make shading on the Edge of the stamping Image
    this Looks Beautiful Shelly
    Sorry too much comment hehe..see you around sweet aries Girl
    hugs from other Aries Girl in Munich
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Migraine no fun... those are never welcome.. hope you are having a better day today.. your card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete