Wednesday, January 9, 2019

missing you...so very much

Hey y'all!
Hope all is well?!...

I really don't even want to say anything and not to brag about anything...but my crafty mojo seems to be back and steady! lol *knocking on wood* Let's hope it stays this way. ;)

Anyhow, I'm still using up some 'new to me' Christmas goodies. No challenges or anything for this card. Though, I was inspired by THIS card from Miriam. Thank you Miriam for the inspiration! :)


I loved how Miriam did her coloring to be sepia toned, though I wasn't sure if I could pull that off. So I went more a black and white and grey tone of colors. Then I chose to 'pop' two of the flowers out by coloring them a nice aqua color. And that's about it. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day! :)


2 comments:

  1. Love that fun pop of aqua Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! LOVE the pop of aqua!
    Go crazy and make more stuff while your mojo is back! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete