Thursday, July 11, 2019

Real friends always share cupcakes

Hey y'all!
Happy Thursday, almost Friday! :) Hope all is well?!...

Things are going okay here. Trying to soak up the last little bit of Summer before my kids start school again. They start back up in August and we all know how fast time goes, so we got to enjoy it, yeah?! ;)

Anyhow, I'm swinging in to share a fun card...no challenges or anything, I just wanted to practice some coloring with markers.


Again, I'm no expert with my coloring skills. But I sure do have fun and enjoy it...that's what it's all about though, right?! ;) I did a little masking with the cupcakes, the image is nice and big, so lot's of playing around you can do with things.

Well, that's all for me today. I'm off to do some blog visits and commenting.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. They look yummy, Shelly! My daughter would love that purple frosting. Your coloring looks pretty darn good to me. I'm working on a card with drinky-poohs and trying to color, too. It's going alright, but probably won't look as sweet as these cupcakes. What a fun card! Love this. xo Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those big 'ole cupcakes Shelly. Super Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those big yummy cupcakes! Enjoy the rest of summer with the kids!

    ReplyDelete